By ESPE 38 downloads
The Center for Research in Economics and Management (NIPE) of the School of Economics and Management of the University of Minho is offering a Junior Researcher position Finance or Economics. The call is open for different areas of Finance/Economics (Corporate Finance, Banking, Investments, Financial Economics, Econometrics). Junior Researchers will be encouraged to work with full members of the research center and pursue their own research agenda.
Applicants are required to own a PhD degree in Finance or Economics no older than 5 years. Additional requirements include: (i) competences in Econometrics, statistical software, and computational methods; (ii) experience in assembling databases with data from different sources; at least two scientific publications in Finance or Economics, in international journals indexed in the Journal of Citation reports; (ii) proficiency in English language.
Application Process and Deadline
Applicants should send the following documents to indicating in “Subject” the “Ref. CTTI-43/20 – NIPE (1)”, until October 29, 2020.
- Copy of certificate or degree diploma;
- Detailed curriculum vitae (should indicate the candidate’s identifiers in scientific publication indexing services, namely “ORCID iD”, “Scopus Author ID” and “Researcher ID”);
- Motivation Letter;
- Letters of Recommendation;
- Copy of the 2 most relevant papers, selected by the candidate;
- Summary of the research project (maximum 2 A4 pages);
- Other relevant documents to assess the candidate’s ability in field.
Please, before you send our application, read the official call carefully for all application details and selection criteria:
Work Location and Salary
The work location is the School of Economics and Management of the University of Minho – Campus de Gualtar, Braga, Portugal.
The monthly salary (pre-tax) is 2.134,73 Euros.
The contract is for 36 months.