ESPE 2020 conference: update (COVID-19)
- Published: Tuesday, 03 March 2020 18:58
- Written by Priscila Ferreira
Given increased uncertainty associated with the Coronavirus disease, we have postponed the registration opening date until sometime in April.
We will provide an update on the likely opening and closing dates for registration by April 3rd.
We advise those whose papers are accepted to wait with making travel bookings until that date as well.